With every Padel racket, each brand has their own warranty terms and conditions. These T&C’s will cover any abnormalities in materials and defects in workmanship.
A warranty will not be granted, if the manufacturer believes that the damaged has been caused by any of the following:
- Damage caused by the impact of the racket on any object, such as the wall, the ground, a playing partners racket, the net or the cage/fence.
- Damage caused by playing in wet conditions and with wet balls.
- Damage done to the racket due to it being exposed to excessive heat or cold for long periods of time.
- Damaged caused by playing with Tennis balls. They are much heavier and harder than Padel Balls.
- Chips or cracks as a result of impact with any object(s) other than a ball.
- Any damage done to the racket by falling on it.
- Damage done by using the racket outside of its intended purpose.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear. Rackets have a lifespan.
- Rackets used in a rental or commercial environment.
Any warranty claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Padel Gear is a retailer, who purchase products from Distributors, not from the brands directly. The final decision on warranties and exchanges is not our decision, it is for the manufacturer.
Once your e-mail has been received by Padel Gear, we will acknowledge receipt and then motivate the warranty to the Distributors, who will in turn motivate that to the manufacturers. As soon as feedback is received, you will be notified.
Products on the website may vary in colour to the actual product, based on lighting for the photography of the product and your PC/Laptop/Phone settings. Returns and Warranty refunds will not be accepted for cosmetic discrepancies.
Whilst Padel Gear takes reasonable measures to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and complete, Padel Gear makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of this website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on this website.
All information provided on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Padel Gear does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere on the website, Padel Gear makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on this website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise or jeopardise the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way.